Saturday, May 31, 2014

Goodbye High School and Hello Future

May was a hectic month full of assignments. I worked on completed my final presentation and practicing what I would say. I spread out my work so I wouldn't be up late the night before trying to figure out what I should add into my presentation. I did slides on one answer at a time and the week of my presentation I just made sure everything was ready to go and if I would make time and meet all the requirements to insure I received a passing grade. Once I finished my presentation I was relieved of so much stress and could begin focusing on other aspects of life such as my young scholars class and evening presentations.
Once I graduate I will be attending Cal Poly Pomona's College of Engineering in the fall and hope to meet many new people and form connections throughout college. I'm kind of nervous of going into the "real world" but I know it will go well if I stay on task and continue putting school first and I'll see where I end up in 10 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment