Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Fun

Going into mentorship this month was very difficult for me to do. I had many different things to worry about and direct my focus towards since I've long completed my 50 required hours. I cut down to only going in once a week from going twice a week. I've had more time to catch up on other things but have felt that I'm missing out on a lot since I no longer go twice.
The times I've gone have been very educational and exciting. I've gotten the hang of the place and my mentor has noticed I've caught on to terms.My mentor, Emily Sevilla, has allowed me to do more hands on with the patients. She'll tell me what exercises I should do with them and I get to work with the patient while she supervises me. Of course she only allows me to do so with certain patients which she knows I can handle. Its been great gaining trust and building confidence in the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment