Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. List your Topic Here:
 Physical Therapy

2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs? Be specific and use an example. Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).

  • IPoly Citizen: I plan on being a resourceful classmate, by helping out my peers when they are in need of help on classwork, homework, or studying for a test. I will become available to my peers whenever they are in need of help and never deny my assistance if I am able to help. I will also become part of clubs such as Drama and Hope club to contribute more to IPoly's community. I will be a resourceful stage crew member that can help on all events.
  • Effective Learner: I plan on always leaving school with full understanding with what we learned that day. I also plan on getting the most amount of help I can from English since my writing skills are not where I would like them to be. I will ask questions and for help when I become confused.  
  • Effective User of Technology: I plan on learning how to become more efficient with the school computers since I have trouble working with Apple computers. I will learn how to make my power-points more entertaining and professional by asking my peers who have more knowledge with PowerPoint for tips.
  • Effective Communicator: I plan on speaking with Mrs. Hunzeker whenever I have a concern about choosing colleges, getting into colleges, and things I should be doing now to make sure I meet the college's requirements. I will also speak with the senior team when I am having difficulty with the senior project or have any doubts on what I was assigned to do. I also plan on being part of committees so I can be involved in school activities and have a say on things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment